Cisco 8841 VoIP Phone
- Five programmable line keys can be configured to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial.
- Display: 5 inch, 800x480px Widescreen VGA, with 24 bit color.
- Handset: Standard wideband capable audio handset (connects through an RJ9 port)
- Designed for use with Cisco's Unified Communications Manager, or Call Manager, and may require separate license. Does not include a power cord or power adapter, as it is designed for Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- POE: IEEE Power over Ethernet class 2. The phone is compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at switch blades and supports both Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol Power over Ethernet (LLDP PoE).
Brand: Cisco Routers, Switches, and Network Devices & Accessories | VisionIT