Cisco Aironet 3800 Series Wi-Fi Access Point (AIR-AP3802I-B-K9)
Brand: Cisco Routers, Switches, and Network Devices & Accessories | VisionIT
- 802.11ac Wave 2 support: Provides a theoretical connection rate of up to 2.6 Gbps per radio—roughly double the rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11ac access points.
- High-density experience: Best-in-class RF architecture that provides high-performance coverage for a high density of client devices, giving the end user a seamless wireless experience. Features include custom hardware in 802.11ac Wave 2 radios, Cisco CleanAir®, Cisco ClientLink 4.0, cross-access point noise reduction, and an optimized client roaming experience.
- Multiuser Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO) technology: Supporting three spatial streams, MU-MIMO enables access points to split spatial streams between client devices, to maximize throughput.
- Multigigabit Ethernet support: Providing multiple gigabit uplink speeds of 2.5 Gbps and 5 Gbps in addition to 100-Mbps and 1-Gbps speeds. All speeds are supported on Category 5e cabling for an industry first, as well as 10GBASE-T(IEEE 802.3bz) cabling.
- Dual 5-GHz radio support: Enables both radios to operate in 5-GHz client serving mode, allowing an industry-leading 5.2 Gbps (2 x 2.6 Gbps) over-the-air speed while increasing client capacity.